This is my final words for you, Haifa.
I wish to tell you the tale, if you should care to roam over such with your eyes.
Four years and seven months ago, I began the exciting adventure that is known as Gor on SL. My search magically landed me within Port Haifa. Like a lost boy of the Peter Pan story, I wandered about for a week, searching, hoping, aspiring after the slaves, wishing to join. I wanted so badly to learn what they were teaching. Each word resonated with exciting ripples through my core that this sim whispered in my ear. It was finally my Neverland.
Once joining, I was also struggling through nursing school, so close to the end. I learned from Port Haifa and I learned nursing side by side. I graduated from The House of Khon and I graduated from nursing school and my world exploded with possibilities.
A few strong memories I share with all of you is the time I painted the boards drunkenly. It was a pleasure smearing flowers and black eyes on all of your faces.
I also enjoyed the dances, the parties. I've enjoyed movie nights, a thing of the past. Trivia nights were my favorite since I got to win things and then finally grow enough to purge my inventory on you all.
Along the way I met some wonderful people that came and went from my life, both IRL and on SL. Emm taught me how to dance. Bliss taught me how to sullage. Amari taught me how to first girl. Fina taught me to laugh. Auriel taught me to calmly teach a noob slave. Button taught me to own someone. The men taught me to be pleasing. But most importantly, the slaves taught me how to care. Each and every single slave I've come across has proudly been something I've strongly stood behind as third girl, second girl, first girl, and finally a Mistress. I watched you grow, learn, and struggle. To those gone and past, graduated or bought and sold, I have been proud of you. It was my honor to push you, assist you, and befriend you. Your journey shall continue elsewhere, beyond Haifa, beyond the comfort of the familiar. Neverland is only a temporary place we fondly enjoy returning to, even if in memory. It is finally time to grow up in a different world. So thank you to the lost boys (slaves), Captain Hook (Khon), Tinkerbell (Emm), and Peter Pan (Friends) for this amazing adventure. Thank you for letting me teach you and learn alongside you.
Signing off for the last time,
Vika Turmis, High Council Scribe of Port Haifa



